Fix It or Nix It
Getting your windshield repaired before cold weather hits can not only keep you safe, but also save you money. Below are 5 reasons you should consider fixing your windshield before the winter.
- In the winter, the probability of the crack spreading dramatically increases.
- If the crack exposes your car to any kind of moisture, it can damage the interior of your vehicle.
- Heating your vehicle means added pressure to your windows since defrosting uses fans to work. This can cause your crack to spread due to the change in temperature.
- Winter tools, such as scrapers, add pressure to your windscreen and can cause further damage to it.
- If the crack spreads, you may have to replace the entire windshield since larger cracks cannot be fixed.
Don’t let the harsh winter make your crack even worse. Find auto glass repair in Raleigh by visiting http://www.coatsautobody.com/auto-glass today.